Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blondes have more fun!

I was going to dye my whole head a pretty green that (supposedly) glows in the dark! But once I bleached my hair, it looked so great I left it and had a party!


Ha ha ha ha! And speaking of blondes, I have exciting upcoming cosplay news! Supercon is coming up in July, and I have some big plans! One of which being, I really really really want to cosplay Princess Agitha from Twilight Princess!


She's so cute! Definitely trying to copy Lolita style here, but it kinda works in the game!

I did a lot of research and didn't really like any of the costumes or really bright brazen colors I saw for the character. I wanted to do a lower key (more mature?) version! I also really wanted to try out printing things on spoonflower! I made my design (which took me like 6 hours because I am sooooo bad at photoshop and I got the measurements all wrong!) and then sent it off to print!

Yeah, I forgot the part where it says, "will print within two weeks...." Or in my case, "Oops, looks like we are running a little late!"..... Needless to say, a month later, I got my fabric! But hey, it looks really great!

I was really excited about all the cute accessories she has! Old school Lolita headband, bug earrings, giant butterflies on her dress, a basket, leather gloves, this girl has it going! Anyway, I started making some of the accessories.

I made everything out of apoxie sculpt!  I painted the gold beetles that go on her headband; the beetle on her necklace, and pulled out my blue window paint to paint the beetle earrings....then spilled the bottle all over the box I was painting in!! Nooooooo!

But it turned out I had to repaint the necklace anyway, so these babies are ready to go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment