Thursday, June 26, 2014

Paint your Dragon!

Gonna use an oil base paint, because my Dragon's pine!! Or craft foam and paper mache...same thing!

Two last minute creations that I wanted to add to this costume ensemble! Because who doesn't like working under pressure? First, we have the battle axe for Astrid! Yay! My friend said she would paint it, so my part is done!

Second, the tail! I originally bought a storm drain pipe as a tail, but it was disastrous....so disastrous there is no photo evidence! Mwahahaha! So, I used the leftover chicken wire I had from the head construction and covered it with leftover craft foam! Ta daaaa!


Next, painting everything! Face masks are my friend!


Generally assembled body!!! Ha ha, I totally forgot to include the head in any of these photos, so I guess it'll be next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment