Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Deconstructing....Constructing!

So I was happily paper mache-ing the horns onto my dragon head when I realized....... The dragon head needed to be at least four inches longer!! NO!!! So I had to use my tiny little hand saw to get all of the horns off!

I decided to use the bump on the top of her head and move it to the back of the head, while I was at it.
Aaaaand, because paper mache is so very very messy, I got new gloves! Oh yes, feel the power!

Then I re-drew the nose (it was slightly off) and added the second nostril!

Next I needed to add the eyes! I used xmas ornaments again and painted them with shiny window paint!


Very shiny!

Now I can become a bug and rule the world! Mwaahahhaha!

Kidding, I glued it to the head instead....sigh...world domination will have to wait until after the con.

I added more paper around the head, and (almost) Voila! It's looking pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment