Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dragon Head+HORNS??

Oh yes, I had the whole day off today, so today, the horns went on!!!!!


First I had to make a bunch of them! It took a while, but I managed to power through half of them!


Then I tried attaching them....and quickly realized that I needed something to support them while they dried.

Lucky for me, I had craft foam bits left over from the original form of the dragon, so I glued those to cradle the horns perfectly!
Notice hand holding horn in place or the picture! Ha ha ha!

I had to make sure they dried completely..... so while I was waiting I added some scaliness wrinkles to the bottom of the eye using more craft foam!
Take me to Supercon!!

And here is a perfectly dried and super durable half of the dragon head!

No comments:

Post a Comment