Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dragon making part 2!

So it begins! Paper mache is my best friend! And here we go!


 Covering the top with beautiful paper!

I'm really impatient, so when it comes to paper mache, I just end up adding all the layers and then have to wait a million hours for it to dry! Ha ha ha!


I drew the eye and nose where I thought it would go! And I finished it in a jiffy!

I wanted to get the bottom done before I started on the horns! I tossed it upside down and started covering it!


I didn't support the bottom very well, so I had to get creative with the supports! I tried useing hula hoops...But it didn't hold very well, so I used some metal pieces to hold up the chicken wire!
And here is the basic shape!! So exciting!

Once more flipped, and starting on the main horn!


To be continued!!

No comments:

Post a Comment