Monday, March 24, 2014

Vampire Hunter D at MegaCon!

My Vampire Hunter D costume was perfect for Sunday! It was still busy, but still enough space for my shoulders to get through! Those shoulders!

But hey! I met this great Madalorian!!

And Demyx from Kingdom Hearts! "Dance Water, Dance!"

Oh oh oh! This big sister? She was actually the little sister I posed with the day before!

I love the Zelda games and this Skull kid was so awesome!

And who couldn't love some Kenshin? Check out Sano's sword!! These guys were so nice! This was the first anime I watched completely in just three days! Yeah, I didn't sleep. It was that good!


I went to a couple of panels this time and I was really looking forward to seeing the cosplaying, tap dancing group Noise Complaint! It was so much fun! Although none of them were professionals, the exuberance of the group was contagious!  Besides, who doesn't love dancing to video game and anime music?


I was sad leaving the con, but I got some great photos of my cape blowing in the wind! This costume was sooo comfy, and I was surprised at how many people recognized the character! Yay! Next time I think I need to work on my eyebrows so D looks a little less sad and a little more stern. Oh well, next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment