Monday, March 24, 2014

MegaCon!! Rydia and Houdini Splicer!

I am soo proud of myself for finally finishing all my MegaCon costumes before the event! Woot woot!

On the first day of Megacon I decided to dress causally since I wanted to spend more time at the con than getting into a costume. Enter casual Rydia costume!

P.s. Look at that beautiful R2D2! It rolled around, bounced back and forth, had a claw that came out and made all the same beeps as the original! So cool!!
But the best part was actually seeing another FF VI fan out there! Ta Da!! Rosa Joanna Farrell!
The second day of Megacon I busted out my splicer costume! Yay!

It was great to meet other bishock fans!


I went out for lunch and when I came back, this is what awaited.....MADNESS! But I found another entrance for people who pre-paid for their tickets. It was soooooo busy! Like I couldn't even bust out my camera busy! I ended up just walking around looking at costumes and then went back to the hotel later!

No comments:

Post a Comment