Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Starting Houdini Splicer!

 http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091214040659/bioshock/images/1/19/Houdini_Splicer.png


So my third costume I'm frantically trying to finish before Megacon is a Bioshock Houdini Splicer!
Well, maybe not frantically. Honestly it's coming along pretty swimmingly.

Here is the basic dress without the "bloody" white pieces I'm planning on adding. I know I know, it's almost like a sassy pinkish red! This is the only problem with ordering online with tiny pictures!

But this fabric is sooooooooo luxurious, I'm almost sad that I'm going to semi destroy it with a costume...almost. Except that this is going to look AWESOME, so I'm actually pretty excited.


I'm making the mask out of plaster. First I shaped my face out of aluminum foil, then I added plaster bandages.  Later I'll paint it after adding a ton of mod podge. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment