Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hunter D's Acessories!

So Hunter D's big blue necklace! Yay! I wanted to add a nice shiny background!
 Or so I thought...I guess I read too many diy diamond shiny foils...

But when I added some crepe paper I had lying around, it looked really great!

Then I added a setting made of apoxie sculpt. This stuff is trick-y! It sticks like no other to EVERYTHING. Which is great when you want it to stick to your item. I let it cool a little bit and found it was easier to sculpt. But I added a nice border! And then I antiqued it with some paint.


I also made D's belt combo! I know it's super simple, but I am so proud of it! Although I'm not sure if I'll be using the upper half of it, it's nice to know I have it.

Oh oh oh! Guess what?! It's sad. That beautiful little latex piece of I was letting dry? Well some dude doing some maintenance work outside my apartment used a leaf blower on my box!! And it collected all this dirt and I had to do it all over again! Grrrrrr.

On another note, I'm starting D's white decoration on his hat. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment