Monday, March 10, 2014

Vampire D Shoulders and Suit!

The suit is slowly coming along, it's taking a while because the sewing machine don't sew too thick of leather (ie: anything relatively thick.) so I'm doing most of it by hand. By. Hand.
absoluteanime.com
Anyway, on a brighter note, this is how I am going to make massive shoulders for the costume/cape segment. I'm really quite small, so I figure that some nice big shoulders will bolster my figure. After all, I need to be a little intimidating!

So I found this great plastic thing at the hardware store! I have no idea what it was for originally, but it was the perfect size for my shoulders!!
I grabbed a pen to draw my neck size, then my tiny little saw and started sawing away!

And voila!


Now I just need my 6 yards of fabric to come in the mail!! Yay for capes!

No comments:

Post a Comment