Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Lefty" And D's Hat Decoration!

 My lovely latex form actually worked this time!!! So happy! I ended up having to do five layers over three days! Whew!

This is a crappy picture of me starting to paint it. But hey!

I had to cut off the fingers of the gloves.  Now it's a naughty hand glove! Ha ha ha! Lies, I had to cut off that finger too.


I decided that it would be lots easier if I could connect Left Hand to the glove I'll be wearing. I'm also planning on dying it black with the hat and the belt.

And here we go for the hat decoration! Apoxie sculpt is the best!

Some of the parts had to dry so I had to hang them up on hangers. This one looked the best! Like ladies legs!

And the finished result! Yay! So happy. Lots and lots of Star Trek watching helped with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment