Monday, March 10, 2014

Vamp Hunter D update!

Today I went to an art store I didn't know existed!! And I found some great stuff! But the first great thing I found was cheap half xmas ornaments! I'm so happy I don't have to deal with resin or all that other stuff for D's necklace!

I got some window paint for his necklace and his hat ornament!


Paint paint paint about three layers and now it looks nice and smooth.

I also got these little beady thingys for decorating the boots. They were sooo cheap looking, but I painted them over with the window paint and Ta Da!! Pretty pretty!


And here we have the almost completed suit! I'm sooooo proud of myself.

Look at that zipper!! All by hand! And it's so comfy too!

The necklace is going to be awesome!!!

But the hat decoration...I forgot that the sides of the hat were smaller than the front! It's too big. Oh well, I have the other half of the smaller ornament! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment