Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MONSTER BAG! And Perfect Purple Dress!

I think this is one of the few times I've ventured out of my house to take pictures of my projects! Usually I just snap a few pictures in my house with trusty tripod, but I decided to be adventurous and rope one of my friends into snapping a few photos!

I am soooo excited about making Monster Bag! My tokidoki purse was falling apart (nooooo!) but I think Monster Bag is almost as good as a replacement!




I'm also very proud of my purple dress! I think I have officially mastered the art of making bows sit exactly how I like! I also made my first collar (which is slightly wrinkled, but fine if I iron it!) and puffy sleeves!
Oh oh oh oh, that light purple insert? It is actually a pocket!!! Yay! Now I can store little treasures in there, like flowers....or toys....or something. But hey! It's a pocket!

Ah, my friend did such a great job with this photo!! Look at that dress blowing in the wind! Looooooooooove!

And my favorite! It's time to go Adventuring! I'll see you in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. I love your monster bag ahhh! It turned out so great (and cute to boot!) and wow, you already know how I feel about that purple dress-so fantastic! You got some mad skills gurl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! thanks for commenting! :D I am totally envious of your ability to read and create using patterns!! I feel like I spend so much time brainstorming how to do every little detail!

    ReplyDelete