Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Butterfly dress start!

I found this goooorgeous butterfly fabric online and I just had to have it!! I love the olive color tones!

I don't have the bottom half of the skirt attached yet. Ha ha! I feel like I'm on one of those weight loss commercials!
Now with nifty belt and pins for the lace neckline, here is a general feel for it!  On a related note, who doesn't love Minori? She is the best ever! She adds butterflies, flowers, lace, poofiness and looks gorgeous all. the. time! She is so inspiring to add more beautiful things to my wardrobe. So I wanted to add butterflies!!

Oh, and the best part? I found origami butterfly instructables! Yay! Click Here!!

My first attempt..and second!

Finally moving onto the fabric I want! Now only a million more to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment