Saturday, April 26, 2014

Let's make a hood! Hoodie time!

As you may have noticed, I loooooooove bunnies. Love love love them. And I love making them a part of my wardrobe in as many ways as possible.
This time it's for a hood!


I made a mock-up hood from some fabric I had lying around.  It took a couple times, but I finally got it down!


And then I realized I was wearing my friend's bunny sweater she had made me. With a hood. Ha ha ha ha! I guess I could have just use her hood instead. Oh well!

Look at this fabric!! I'm totally in love! Thank you Etsy for sending me fabulous fur!

Then I sewed it all together, and added the massively long bunny ears....And decided I needed to semi-start over again! It wasn't sitting right, and I had to take a lot of it in! I looked like a weird huntress....Thankfully photoshop fixes everything!


But here we go! Much shorter ears, and I decided to make them stand up straight. When they were floppy, I kinda looked like a wolf.


I thought this would come in handy in case I need to act out as a wonderland rabbit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment