Sunday, April 20, 2014

Purple shirt, green skirt!

After I decided to make all my clothes because I was sick of nothing fitting right, I have never had so much fun deciding what to make next! It used to take me hours and hours to find even a shirt that I thought I would wear, and don't even get me started on dresses!

So here is another shirt I've been working on!! Ta daaaaa!

 I still have a few things to add, (buttons to the slit at the bottom and sleeves) but I think it's well on it's way! I love that middle bib!

Oh, but the best part about this shirt? It's a pull-on! Yay!! No nasty zippers or painful buttons, just nice elastic around the middle part!

Obviously I'm taking this photoshoot veeeeeeery seriously. Very. Serious. Ha ha.

This skirt was actually a complete replica (minus the adorable green flower print) of a brown skirt I wore out, and it's PERFECT!


Just look what I can do with it! I can become steampunk person! Watch out! I have a bow and leather vest!


Or I can stop and pick some carnations from my vase on the table. How romantic!

The possibility are endless, but for your sake, this post is not. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment