Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Polka polka polka time!

I looove polka dots! They are so cute! And it definitely is a tragedy that this is the first polka dotted item I've owned in years and years!

That being said, after I finished making it, I realized it was this strange blue and pink that only matches this shirt and jacket...And nothing else I own!! Why you no like me polka dots?

That being said, I think this looks so cute! I love the bow and it's so frilly!!

I think it looks just like I'm going out for a cupcake run! Because who doesn't love cupcakes?

2 comments:

  1. I love this skirt, it's so cute. I don't ever wear gathered skirts, but this one is sooo cute it makes me want one. POLKA DOTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you should totally make one, then we could be the polka dot pair! Ha ha ha! Oh p.s. This skirt is highly recommended for the twirly factor!

    ReplyDelete