Monday, April 14, 2014

Butterfly dress update!

I know I have been quiet the past couple of days, but I promise I've been doing things! I took a two day break from everything and just ended up cleaning, sleeping and playing video games.

But those butterflies weren't going to fold themselves, so here is the (almost) finished product!

Yay!!! Thirty butterflies and five hours later (I hand sewed all of these, *phew!*) here they are pinned on the dress!!

I am sooooo pleased with the result! Now to hand sew them all on... :D

Here is the top with a vintage collar I won on ebay! (I love you ebay!) I think it looks so frilly and pretty! 

Anyway, it's almost finished, and so soon I'll wear it out and have some nice photos. Oh, speaking of wearing things out and about, here is the polka dot skirt on the beach! With a friend! At our own little picnic!

P.s. she made that cute little skirt! It has tiny hot air balloons and is adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Her skirt is super cute... but I am like ridiculously excited to see your butterfly dress all finished and modeled. Why must you keep me in such suspense =O

    ReplyDelete