Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The pink Ghost shirt!

I bought this shirt online since it said it was a nice silk medium sized shirt. Okay, this was a total lie! It wasn't silk, (which is fine) but it was MASSIVE. I look like a sad ghost!

Look at that side view! The only great thing about this shirt is that it matches that headband!

Anyway, I took out (once again) my favorite black shirt.  I bought this shirt for five dollars for work, but it has been perfect for any top pattern since!


And here we goooo!!!

Yay! Now it fits perfectly!


Oh oh oh! And the best part? It matches perfectly with my vintage dirndl! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. That was quite a change! It looks nice with the dirndl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I know right? It's pretty comfy now too! I'm just happy the color matches nicely with my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete