Sunday, May 12, 2013

Silk, swimsuits and a whip!

First off, check out the awesome whip I got in the mail!
Maybe if I work really hard, I'll look as cool as this Rydia...
www.wika.com/finalfantasy
I have two things I'm going to be doing with this lovely fabric. (Isn't it the prettiest color?!)
First make little sleeves.
Then line the green swimsuit.
Speaking of lining the green swimsuit...I decided to add a little extra padding to the suit by taking apart one of my old ones.
Bye bye swimsuit!
I removed the pads and pinned them to the swimsuit. This swimsuit had a really bad habit of getting smaller and smaller until I was in danger of exposing everything, so I think these will help it...ah hem, flesh out so to speak.
 I needed to measure how much fabric was needed for the sleeves. It was no easy task! I had to pin like mad and then make sure I could comfortably bend, and then pin again! 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment