Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Begining of Rydia Costume.

This costume is pretty different from what I normally do to gather cloth and items. I've ended up ordering almost everything online! Needless to say it's a little nerve-wracking matching all the colors I'd like, and trying to measure (and guess) how many yards and work out how fast I need it! I feel like I've become a package tracking fiend!
Anyway, today I got several things that I've been waiting for.
So I decided to design the majority of the costume off of this costume I found of Rydia.
mangadrawing.net
 First things first, I made the necklace.  I have no idea how I'm going to connect it, because according to this picture it's just magically floating...


I was going to do a giant post about making the headdress for Rydia, but I think I'll make another post, since it's rather extensive. The end for now!

2 comments:

  1. Your head dress thing already looks so cool! I am impressed by the variety of tools you work with. And I think the best bet for the necklace would be just like you have it here: attached to the straps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think that would work? I'm a little worried about the costume staying on at all...I may have to super glue it on! Thanks for the compliment, I feel like I'm just constantly messing with stuff and sometimes I get lucky!

    ReplyDelete