Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tunic Update!

I am so happy to show the progress of my lovely tunic! It's coming along swimmingly!
I added the collar and the buttons (to hold the collar closed) and finished the seams on the sleeves!

I'm liking the buttons!

Yay! It's so close to being finished!

I like the split look!
 As some of you may have noticed, I'm merging the two tunics Nausicaa wears in the movie to make one awesome costume!

                                                                            gallery.minitokyo.net
                  nausicaa.net

I also made some earrings for me to wear! I don't think they will actually be visible under the awesome hat, but I just had to make some!
Ohmu!
The first time I saw this movie, I could not stop drawing bugs for a week! Ha ha ha! But the beloved and sweet ohmu is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment