Monday, February 18, 2013

Totoro!

Totoro. The iconic face of all anime conventions! So cute, so loveable and such a great movie!

 fanpop.com

In Florida we have had a minor cold snap, (down to 40 degrees) but when the sun comes back out it thaws back to a nice 60. Unfortunately, the fruit stand I work at is the type that keeps the heat in when it's hot and the cold in when it's cold. So although 40 degrees might not be too bad if you are walking around, it gets a little chilly when you are standing in the same place for a few hours!
My solution? I needed a headband ear warmer! Yay! I got a grey one with little ears for Christmas, and after an hour of embroidery...
Yay! Warm head!
It looks adorable! Yay! I even tried to embroider a little leaf hat, but ran out of green thread. :-( 
I'll finish some time, but it ended up looking really cute! 
Everyone at work thought it was a cat, and it made me feel great to have a secret of what it REALLY was! Bwahahhahaha!
So much fun!
I may move the whiskers out and add that iconic smile under the eyes, but for now, it's perfect and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment