Sunday, February 24, 2013

Paopu Fruit!

For those of you who don't know, I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan! Throughout the series they focus on several important points, like friendship, love, hope, forgiveness, and all those fuzzy warm feelings. And they also like to share fruit. But not just any fruit. The elusive star-shaped Paopu fruit! 
This fruit is pretty great. If you share one, your destiny becomes intertwined with the other person. Yeah, you heard me, DESTINY. And as my dear game crush will explain...



Courtesy of tumbler.com

And because of that, what KH fan would be without her Paopou fruit? I for one like to equip all possible items that will help me in real life. So I present the beautiful destiny-filled fruit earrings!!
I can FEEL the destiny powers these hold!

So cute!
While I may not be able to actually share these with someone (not sure I want to eat polymer clay....) I can share it with the world! Lucky me, my destiny just increased 100%! Ha ha ha! 

2 comments:

  1. These are so so cute! And your costume looks like it's coming together great. Your hat is so cute. It'd be unusual but you should totally wear it out and about. I can't believe you sewed gloves; that's hardcore haha. I never line anything but it's on my list of things I'd like to learn to do this year. I actually had to make a half slip because all my skirts and dresses are unlined and they stick to my tights. I figured it would be easier than lining everything haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, after I sewed the gloves, I decided that I'm actually not going to wear them... I like having my fingers available!! I'm hoping that I can wear some of my outfit out and about. I'll probably end up fixing the top of the pants and wearing those. I'm also planning on making some skirts. I want to make one with a lot of frills!

    ReplyDelete