Monday, February 18, 2013

Hat and Goggle Attack!

Or not. But this hat is coming along so quickly!
My next step was to add a "stiffening factor" to the hat  so it would stand up, just like the real Nausicaa's. 



ponderingsofallthings.blogspot.com


Recognize that fabric? That's right! It's the template for the hat fabric! And template for the gloves! Such a useful piece of scrap fabric, and that's why it shouldn't go to waste! Plus, it's the sort of unyielding fabric that is never good for any project! And I think I'm going to move on!

And here is a small photoshoot of what the hat is going to look like! Obviously there is still some tweaking needing to be done, but still!!!! I was also happy that I unintentionally matched the colors with my eyeshadow. Good times! 





All in all, I think this will be a success! :D It's really been rewarding to see it all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment