Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last Day of DragonCon fun!

On the last day of Dragoncon, I dressed up as a space fawn thingy since I wanted to do panels all day.  I didn't take too many pictures since I was learning the best places for wiring things, gadget building, leather making and good stuff like that!
But inbetween I got a picture of this Dark Crystal costume!!!! I was flashing pictures like a fangirl since he couldn't stop to take one!! Sooooo cool!!

I also went to the artshow (which was fabulous!) and met Luna Lovegood and Raccoon Mario! Yippee! I bought some fabulous pieces, I'll take some pictures once I frame them!

I met up with my cousin for the last time (boo hoo!). It was so nice meeting him, hopefully we'll go to a con together another time!

I bought this beautiful wig from Arda Wigs! It's so lightweight and pretty! This was my goodbye picture to Dragoncon! Thanks for the fantastic memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment