Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kyu C: Control! Finished and at Dragoncon!!

 Okay, this was probably the coolest convention I've ever been to! Granted, I've only been to three...but still! It was so much fun! I loved how there were thousands of super talented people in fantastic costumes wandering around the streets! It was really mind-blowing! I also loved how friendly everyone was about taking pictures, giving directions places and just in general having fun!

So I'm going to start with my three favorite pictures from the Con, starting with Ultron!! This was actually my cousin (Ryan Ricks) that I had never met, but check out his costume!!! He also is my idol since he makes Chewbacca costumes for a living! How cool is that?


Next is this lovely lady! I have no idea who she is costuming as, but look at that armor!

And then we have a awesome picture with me with Nightwing (my favorite marvel character!). How fabulous is this picture???!! This Nightwing was really hilarious too, I wish we could have hung out more!


 Then we have some Kingdom hearts fandom! Look at this Keyblade!!! I wanted it soooo badly, but it would have been a pain in the neck to carry around all day, not to mention packing it would have been tricky!


And then this guy, who is Tron Tera! I stalked him for five minutes trying to get close enough to ask for a picture!

The last picture is this! Ha ha ha ha! My cousin's friend built this and was carrying it around on his stormtrooper costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment