Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A new Jacket!

Well, needless to say, my bunny jacket has been....not coming along as swimmingly as I had hoped! So while I sew and unpick and sew it again, on the side I've started working on another jacket. I'm thinking that if I can get this one right, I'll be able to solve the problems I've encountered with the bunny jacket!
So here it is! Yes, my brand new nautical themed jacket! How about that soft lens huh? Ooooooo yeah!

Anyway, since that picture didn't really show anything, here is another picture, also in the soft lens!



I found this super cute blue cotton fabric to line it with too!! Look at all those pretty flowers...sigh...so lovely!
 
The best part about this jacket is the fact that I get to choose a bunch of buttons to put on it!!! Who doesn't love buttons? Especially ones that I found at an antique shop! So exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment