Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Crafty crafty crafty fun!

I just realized I haven't posted anything since Dragoncon!! I promise I've been working on things, I've just been busy now that I have to go back to work as well....siiiiigh...
On a better note, here's what I've been up to!
I've been talking about starting an Etsy shop for almost six months now, but inbetween working so much and preparing for conventions, I really haven't had much time! I've decided to make a conscious effort starting now!
Anyway, here is a shirt I've started making!
Front!

And Back!
I actually forgot to take pictures of it before I added the cuffs (which I had such a fun time taking photos of btw! Ha ha ha!) But I think it will be really nice looking!

I was also thinking of using a thick waterproof fabric for some cuff looking bracelets or something.... Or maybe a whole bunch more lace...Still working on that idea! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I can't even believe those cuffs, they look so perfect. I can't wait to see the finished item =D

    ReplyDelete