Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Garden party anyone?

I love love love love love tea and cake! Who doesn't really? The best part of an outdoor picnic is being with all your friends and eating great food. But the second best part is having a killer outfit to go with the party!
I now present my new favorite skirt! Check it out!
Okay, sort of check it out...I will be taking better photos of it later! But look at that fabric!! I love it!
Guess what's the best part of this skirt? It has pockets! Ahhhh, it's my true love!
And what garden party is complete without lovely chairs? Or in this case just one chair! I needed one that would fit under sewing table. Gone are the days where I am sitting on the edge of my seat while sewing!

I find it to be quite satisfactory!
Oh yeah, and check out my wall now! With the KosMos and Shatner pictures from Dragoncon on the wall, I can safely go to sleep knowing how awesome I am! Ha ha ha ha! Just kidding, but I am really excited about how pretty it looks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment