Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DragonCon continued!!

When I think of conventions, I think of the most fabulous people in the world! They all are interested in the same things, appreciate quality of work that goes into the costumes and are very friendly! I also think of a zillion people crammed into any space. So I decided to take a photo of one of the floors (out of five hotels, might I mention) just for fun!


For the second day of Dragoncon, I decided to wear my Nausicaa outfit again. It's pretty comfortable and honestly I poked so many people in the head with my horns from Kyu, I felt a little badly! :D
And I found a matching Nausicaa friend! Her name is Julie Ann Grasso! Yay for Nausicaa twins!

I also geeked out with Battlestar Galactica with this fantastic Cylon!! So cool!! I was happy when she pretended to grab me when I was taking the photo!  

Oh and the finishing touch! LOOK AT THIS UHMU!!!!! I was sooooo excited about it!! CHECK IT OUT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment