Friday, March 29, 2013

How to Make a bow!

Bows. They define how cute you are. With just one simple bow, you can go from blah to bam! You seem shinier, more beautiful than ever before.

Before Bow

After Bow!

So how can you make yourself look fabulous? With this simple instruction!
 First! Sew yourself a nice rectangle.
I have a thing for those four corners!


 Next sew a nice long skinny rectangle.
I always make mine a little longer than I think I need!
Then wrap the long rectangle around the fat rectangle. Sew the ends of the long rectangle together behind the big rectangle.
I am a pretty bow!
Magnificent! Your bow is ready for whatever you need! Attach it to a clip, attach it to a dress!
So beautiful and versatile!
Next time: the finishing touches on my skirt! And maybe a regular life update.
Sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment