Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nausicca Hat! Finished!!!

It is with greatest pleasure that I show the completion of my Nausicaa hat!! I am so excited to wear it! And now, a lovely picture show of the hat from several angles!

Looking gooooooooood!

Fitting perfectly!
It looks a lot better on my head now (Yay!) and it stays put!


As you may or may not have noticed, I added the flaps (and I have a button to sew on those pretty flaps, but I forgot. Ha ha!) and fixed the back of the hat so it rests better on my neck. The flaps kind of remind me of floppy bunny ears.
Who's ready for MegaCon??!!
I'm so happy, we just bought our tickets for a picture with Patric Stewart! YAY! I'm going to put it on my wall. For sure.

And a sneak peek for next time...

The beginning of the gas mask!



No comments:

Post a Comment