Friday, March 8, 2013

Gask Mask!!


This was so exciting!! Nausicaa's gas mask is so cool, and I just wanted to try making one!


http://www.fan-service.org/reviews/rimages/nausicaa/nausicaa1-2.jpg
Courtesy of fan-service.org




First off, I took a nice plastic circular container. I cut out the front part (I originally thought I would be using it for the mask.) Then I measured the leather to make it fit around it.



 Next was to sew the front of the mask together ( I broke two needles on this part!).

 Then was to add one flap, and then the other!



 And the final part of the front was to sew some black mesh in the holes (so I could breathe but look cool still!)
I sewed it slightly crooked, but hey, it still looks awesome!
The next part will be to sew the connecting straps to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment