Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Vacation!

I went out of town for a week, and had a great time! I went to the Dali Museum and hung out with my friends Pablo and Dali!
I also ended up melting in the garden! Nooooo! Ha ha ha!
I went to some historic museum/park/beach thingy and took over a small nation! (it was only inhabited by pelicans, but they trembled in fear!!!) Yay!
I made a whale friend and we had magical times by the ocean!
Since I had so much time, I ended up sewing a large custom order of Koala ears! Then I sent my babies to Australia! Bye bye!

I also made a new Nausicaa mask (this makes the third ha ha!) and had a great time with my Ohmu friends! This mask will be going to my shop soon, I hope it goes to a great adventure's home!

Going away for Thanksgiving was perfect, I didn't have to cook anything and I had an absolute blast! It was so windy, but I think with the new hairstyle, I'll have more luck in love! Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment