Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Very Purple Post!

I was hosting a little meetup for the Lolita com, so I really wanted to make a little dress for it!

I was so excited when I found all this pretty purple iridescent fabric! 
It ended up being the perfect day to look for fabric, everything was 50% off at the thrift store! And as I was waiting in line, a nice older man was happily chatting with me and offered to give me his 20% discount on top of the other sale! Total price? Ten dollars.
I also had a custom order from my shop for a purple butterfly headband!
The first sculpture was nice....but very simple.

I ended up sculpting another one, this time with tiny details! So shiny, so pretty! She ended up loving it!

The best part though, was my good friend surprising me by dying her hair purple! We took a lot of silly photos with props around my apartment! Purple hair twinners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment