Sunday, November 16, 2014

Halloween Posty!

I know it's late, but I still have my Halloween decorations up, so I might as well post about my Halloween right?
Since I worked early in the morning I put on my costume in a hurry, but I didn't have enough time for my blood to dry!  It was hilarious because I was madly trying to keep the blood away from the leather in my car while driving to work!

The Vampire costume was such a hit at work! I brought everyone teeth, and we had a great time! It was such a comfy costume, I wish I could wear it normally! Although having blood pouring down my face might be a little disconcerting for people.....

That evening was fun too, I made bat wings (chicken wings with bbq sauce that I dyed black which activated charcoal!) pumpkin pie, apple cider and shepard's pie!

 I ended up having to buy more candy for the kids, because I ate all the candy....ha ha ha! It was a fun evening, we ended up watching Nosferatu and Coraline! See you next year Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment