Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dracula Dental work and fake blood!

I'm going for the throat of the matter and coming out of the coffin, All Vampires Love being covered in fake blood. The internet is so helpful in coming up with ideas for drenching yourself in lovely blood, but I noticed all of them had three common ingredients. Corn syrup, corn starch, food coloring.  Since I'm pretty sensitive to artificial dyes, I thought I'd make my own using good ole beets!
The results were.....uninspiring. I watched it carefully, but it ended up looking like fry sauce? It left me in a bat temper!
I tried again, but this time I used some of my red makeup! It looks good, right?


What can I say? I'm a bloody genius! Ha ha ha ha! And it's tasty too! I have to be careful not to overindulge!
I also found a really really cheap-o "family vampire heirloom" that I ended up repainting! You think it's silver? Actually it's white gold, which I prefer, it doesn't burn my flesh!

But the best part is that I found a non-toxic fake teeth glue! (click here!) Now I can go out for a bite to eat!
And now, just for fun practice vampire makeup!!

I never drink.....wine! 

Cursed? No, the evening is the only time I feel alive!

1 comment: