Friday, October 17, 2014

Etsy Store opens!!! Ears, bows, and unicorns!

I've been tossing around the idea of opening my own shop for a while now, but this is the first time my life has been stable enough for me to try!
I'm so proud/happy that it's finally happening! This is just the beginning of what I'd like to sell, I'd like to start making more leather hats, making unique clothes, and selling props. I'd also like to do commissions for unusual pieces of clothing.
 Oh, look how fun though!! I made my own little light box to take fabulous photos with! It's really nice to have perfectly lit pictures now!
 Unicorn bow is ready to party with the Stars!! 
I also had fun doing a little photo shoot on the beach for my bows! Wheee! (although I ended up taking too long, got sunburned and was madly taking photos as fast as possible at the end! Ha ha ha!)
Lightbox photo!

In a box photo!
I crocheted and felted little horns to go with some monster ears I really wanted to make. Because honestly monsters = awesome!
Oh, I also had fun felting some little roses and making cat ears. Nyah nyah!


Oh oh, remember those unicorn shoes I was making? I decided to finish painting sir unicorn so I could wear it with my Ravenclaw costume! I'm so excited to take pictures with my friend (Slytherin!) maybe later this week (hopefully!).

Anyway, I'll blog again soon, with more photos, and probably more costumes (it' been a whole month since I've gone to a convention *gasp*!) Ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment