Sunday, November 16, 2014

Raven Purse!

For my Lolita meetup, I wanted a new gothic purse to go with my lovely new dress I had made! I searched and searched for something that might work, when I suddenly had a inspiration to make a Raven shaped purse!
I had leftover leather from one of my costumes, and it was perfect for a small purse!

I ended up putting him together in five hours, so....no progress photos! Ha ha!
But look at his wing! And his little silver clasp! And the zipper on the back (which looks kinda like a fanny pack, right?) is the perfect size for my phone!
I'm glad I tried him out first though, I totally forgot to sew his butt to the feathers, so all the small items in my purse fell out! Ha ha ha! I worked out all his little problems, so he was perfectly functional for the meetup!

 
  He's a little lumpy, but I'm okay with it since it's the first time I've made a raven purse! He's got character, and I'm sure my next one will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment