Monday, November 18, 2013

Wooly wooly!! Coat to skirt!

I had a beautiful wool coat lying around the house (I had picked it up just for a nice project like this!)
and I took it all apart!  (I forgot to take pictures....).

But hey, who would have thought all you need to do is add some lace to a skirt to make it pretty pretty?

I think it turned out pretty great! This came together so quickly! It makes me happy to know I'm getting better at this whole designing/creating thing!

Oh oh oh! Check out those socks! I got them from an Etsy seller from Iceland! They are soo cute! And wool as well....I seem to be getting a lot of wool items huh? :D

Oh, and here is the pattern booklet for all my bodysuit needs! YAY!!!

Ha ha ha, check out their faces! These leotards are serious business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment