Monday, November 11, 2013

Another success!! (Unexpectedly!)

Since when did the thrift stores have so many great things? The thrift store I used to go to was so picked over, I kind of stopped going when the shirts with holes were 5 dollars...
But my friend out here happened to show me a great one really close to were I live! And look what I found!!!!!

Thigh high platform boots for 7 dollars! And they are in my size!!

So happy so happy so happy! These babies are going to be PERFECT for my Vampire Hunter D costume! (Ha ha, I couldn't resist using my parasol in these pictures!)
And check it out! I bought a leather jacket (for mere pennies) and it came with this MASSIVE ZIPPER!! So excited! It's so hard to find big long zippers that are good quality!
So long, it doesn't fit on the camera!!
Oh, and I found these fabulous pleather pants for my Asuka costume! Yay! I'm feeling so lucky today!

No comments:

Post a Comment