Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Costume ideas!

So I haven't done much of anything when it comes to costuming for conventions. But that is all going to change!
Now I have three costume ideas which I'm hoping to make in just a couple of months.
First I want to do Vampire Hunter D! Bloodlust is one of my most favorite movies! I have watched this soooo many times, and I still cry at the end! Not to mention the animation is some of the most thrillingly gorgeous I've ever seen. This will probably be the most challenging since I am planning on making a full leather suit, armor, a leather hat, a huge prop sword, and a parasitic hand! 

Next is from the video game Persona 3. Aigis the robot is so cool!! Who doesn't want to have two machine guns coming from your fingers? And a fabulous headband? And just general awesomeness??
It'll be the first time I'll be working with Latex, and I'm kind of excited about it! I'm also hoping to do some electronic work on this, like lights from my fingertips and the headband!

Last is from Neon Genesis Evenagelion. I am thinking of doing Asuka! I actually think this will be the easiest costume. It would be with latex again, but check out that long red hair! 
That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment