Monday, July 22, 2013

Kyu Costume update!

I have several different projects going on!
First off, my glove is almost done! All I have to do it attach the thumb and it'll be ready to go!
My friend also tried to drill holes into a headband for me.  I needed them so I could screw my horns onto them...it only half worked. Luckily I have another headband so he said he'll try again!
I also decided that the horns were a little too short and thick, so I stretched them and I think they look really good!
The next part is the dress, and since I want to make the top a little stiff, I made a mini top out of this great fabric!
I'm actually kinda sad that I covered this fabric up, I'm definitely going to make another dress out of this!
Then I covered it with the light purple fabric, and some shiny gauzy fabric, added some purple elastic straps and called it awesome!
I actually think I may make it a little less poofy, but all in all I'm pretty happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment