Monday, July 15, 2013

Craft book!

I had been waiting and waiting for this book to arrive and it finally did!!! So exciting!!

I wanted to start sewing some skirts and dresses (because they are cute) and because I want to try and sell them online. There is no downside to this because if no one buys them, I'll have a bunch of adorable dresses to wear!
The first thing I noticed about this book is that the patterns came in one giant printed sheet. I couldn't cut out one pattern without ruining all the rest! Noooooo!
So I ran to the nearest craft store and got some cheap-o tracing paper...

And and hour later I had this giant pile!

Then I pulled out my cute fabric (isn't it adorable?? Love it! It's called Liliput Flowers) and started cutting...and pinning...and adding lace.

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment