Monday, July 29, 2013

Antler update!

I had some fun today with a birthday present I was sent! Yay for getting older! And for awesome impressionist activity books with fantastic masks!

My next step was to paint the green polka dots on Kyu's horns. I really wanted to incorporate all those pretty squares somehow into the costume, so I decided to paint them on the antlers!
www.emptyblue.it
First I traced a circle with whatever I had lying around. In this case a lipstick. :D

Then I wrapped the paper around the antler and started painting!


And painting!

I painted the bottom gold, but the black still is coming through so it doesn't look tacky.

I was going to post some photos of my dress, but I forgot to take pictures of it and it's rather late where I am. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment