Friday, April 5, 2013

Alien Love Star!

I love stars.  Looking at the night sky is always something special, and with summer coming just around the corner, I'm looking forward to hot nights stargazing on the beach!
With that in mind, I decided to pick up some embroidery again and make a little happy image in space! 
Alien Star!
 And obviously who loves stars most? Little green men!
Filled in star!
Or in this case, little green man!
Flying away!
Flying on a star in space, what could be more romantic? Nothing.
I'm debating whether I should make a brooch or a nice large hair pin....decisions decisions!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm in awe of your awesome embroidery! You should see mine, it's, erm, primitive in comparison. I like the way you did the fill in stitch. I always try satin stitch and it always looks like crapola =( I'll have to try your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! Embroidery is really relaxing. I'm thinking of doing some on the skirts that I'm making! If I can embroider and sew, the world will be at my feet! Ha ha ha ha!
    p.s. I wear the bunny sweater at every chance I get. And I still have all the items you made for me! :D

    ReplyDelete