Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Sunday in Pink!

How do you like my hair? I got this wig at MegaCon along with a blue one, but I feel like I could wear this one more often!

And in fact, I did wear it out today! I liked it a lot, it didn't tangle as much as I thought it would and it is ventilated enough that I wasn't sweating. 

I love this dress too! It's lightweight, but hangs nicely and I feel like I'm sailing the seven seas!

I have a friend who really liked the skirts I made and asked if I could make another of her favorite skirts for her! So today was fabric shopping day!
Original skirt

Replacement fabric!

I love the butterflies and I'm excited to start this one!

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I love your wig. I've been wanting to get a pink wig but I don't know where I'd ever wear it =( I just want to start wearing wigs whenever I have a bad hair day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that it's really nice to have an option if I want to skip the bad hair day! :D Or if I just want longer hair! I would think it would be super easy to wear it in Seattle since everyone wears hats and stuff anyway. I mean, people wear entire steampunk outfits to the grocery stores on capital hill, I think you could wear a little pink wig!

    ReplyDelete