Sunday, July 20, 2014

White Mage anyone?

So, it was kind of a last min decision, but I'm going to Dragoncon again this year! I'm also excited to be dressing up with one of my friends as Black mage and White mage!
Traditional White mage is pretty boring, but I think with a few improvements, it will be recognizable and fun!
 I'll also be borrowing heavily from FFXIV, so yeah! 


http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080720153838/nintendo/en/images/3/37/Whitemageiii.jpg
Via nintendo.wika.com



First, I made my sketches! I wanted lace everywhere so I headed off to the thrift store! I would like to sincerely thank the person who donated their wedding dress!

Since I'll be using a lot of flowery lace through this whole thing, I decided to design a little triangle leaf that will be going around the cuffs and the bottom of the tunic. 
I wanted to make a sort of banner going down the front part of the mage outfit, and I added the leaf design to the bottom to match the ongoing theme.
I had to remove the top and add more fabric to the bolero part, but I think it looks pretty spiffy!
In other news, I finished another pair of bunny glasses! YAY!
I'm having a party for my birthday soon, and it's going to be Alice in Wonderland! And what better way to kick off a party than making a giant glowing caterpillar? So here is the beginning of his beautiful chubby face!

And Just for fun, my friend sent me a gift for my birthday! The white rabbit bow! She knows me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment