Thursday, July 31, 2014

Party Down the Rabbit Hole!!

I had a fabulous birthday yesterday! It was so fun setting up and having people over to eat all the food I slaved over! :D


It was supposed to be an outdoor party, but we ended up having to move it indoors because it rained the first hour of the party!



 When it stopped, everyone grabbed a bubble jar and started blowing bubbles! It doesn't show very well, but all the bubbles didn't pop, they just rested on the grass! It was really cool!
After everyone got tired of blowing bubbles, it was time to play pin the tail on the bunny!

It was really fun, but only two ladies were winners! Tequila for over 21 and 1920s poetry book for under 21!

I was so surprised that people brought me presents, I was just happy that they came! The most ridiculous/fabulous though, was the massive fans!!
I love how the caterpillar looks with the glowing eyes!! This was my friend who let me borrow her house for the party!
It was such a fun party, and I'm so happy everyone came! Now it's time for me to hop down the rabbit hole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment